With the aim of improving and achieving a high level of quality in all its activities whilst respecting the Environment and preserving the health of its employees and those that come into contact with the company, the management team at GLOGESTEC has outlined its management policy using the following values:
- To ensure compliance with the applicable laws and regulations relating to Quality, Environment and Security.
- To promote participation and responsibility of all employees in the operation of the Management system and in the development of the Management Policy.
- To establish the necessary measures to avoid and eliminate all factors which could adversely affect the quality of GLOGESTEC‘s activities, those related to the environment and those that may involve risk to the personnel of the company or to society in general.
- To consider client satisfaction, both at an internal and external level, as a key indicator for the Continuous Improvement Policy of the Organisation.
- To promote within our suppliers, contractors and subcontractors, the compliance of all regulations established by the company in regards to Quality, Security and Environment.
The management at GLOGESTEC is aware that the operation of the Management System is a task for all employees and is committed to the training of all personnel in order to put into practice this Management System.